- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Toss chicken wings with oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place the chicken wings onto the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Flip pieces and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the pieces are golden brown.
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with Buffalo Wing Sauce. Return to baking sheet and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve with additional Buffalo Wing Sauce and Bacon Ranch Dressing for dipping if desired.