- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter
- ¼ cup Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (more if you like spice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups wheat chex cereal
- 3 cups rice chex cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and Hot Pepper Cranberry Jelly over medium heat until the butter has melted and has combined with the jam. Whisk in the chili powder and garlic salt and remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels, cranberries and nuts. Pour the jam and butter combination over the mix and toss until it is all coated.
- Spread the mix across two parchment paper lined baking sheets. Place in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes, tossing every 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle lightly with ground cinnamon. The mixture will crisp as it cools. Once cool, toss and serve or store in an air tight container.