- For the coleslaw-
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cuban Mojo Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups grated cabbage
- 2/3 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, minced
- For the tacos-
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound fish (such as cod, haddock, mahi mahi, or halibut)
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 8 small flour or corn tortillas
- Fresh lime, sliced into wedges
- Fresh Cilantro
- Mix the Cuban Mojo Sauce, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl.
- Add the cabbage, carrots, pineapple and red bell pepper and toss to lightly coat.
- Season the flour with cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet. When hot add the fish. Cook until fish is golden brown on both sides and flaky.
- Heat remaining oil a little at a time in another skillet. Cook tortillas one at a time until golden brown on both sides. When done place on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Place flakes of fish on each taco. Top with slaw and garnish with a lime wedge and cilantro leaves.
- Serve immediately.