- 24 small shrimp, poached
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 cup red cabbage, julienned
- 1 cup rice noodles, prepared as directed
- 6 rice paper wrappers
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place shrimp, avocado, carrots, pepper, cabbage and rice noodles in separate piles on a small sheet pan to create an assembly line.
- Fill a medium sauce pan, large enough to place a rice paper wrapper, with about 1” of water. Bring to a simmer, remove from heat and cool.
- Once the water is warm enough to touch, place one rice paper wrapper into the water until it is soft and pliable. Carefully remove and place on a cutting board lined with a wet towel.
- Line 4 shrimp slightly off center on the rice paper wrapper. Top with a small handful of sliced avocado, carrots, pepper, cabbage and rice noodles. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold the two short ends over the ingredients, then fold the bottom over and begin to roll, compacting the ingredients.
- Continue with remaining wrappers and ingredients and serve with Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce