- 3 lbs party chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons flour, rounded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Ghost Pepper Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Toss wings in flour, salt and garlic powder. Arrange on a parchment lined sheet pan so they are not touching each other. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
- While wings are baking, combine Ghost Pepper Jelly, butter, vinegar and salt in a small sauce pan and cook over medium-low heat, mixing often, until it creates a smooth glaze.
- Remove wings from oven and toss in glaze. Turn oven to broil and broil the wings 5-8 minutes on each side until browned and crisp. Top with additional glaze if desired and serve.