- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until light and frothy. Add the Gingerbread Pancake & Waffle Mix and mix until well combined. Fold in the melted butter.
- Preheat a skillet to 350° or warm a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Dip one slice of bread into the batter. Allow it to soak for about 30 seconds and then flip it over and let the other side soak for an additional 30 seconds.
- Drip the excess batter off of the bread. Add butter to the pan or skillet and melt and then place the bread on the skillet or in the pan. Cook until browned on each side.
- Serve with whipped cream, Cinnamon Infused Maple Syrup and a sprinkle of cinnamon.