- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Toss wings in olive oil (using additional if needed) until they are fully coated. Then, lightly toss in flour and salt.
- Place coated wings on prepared pan ensuring that no wings are touching. Bake for 20 minutes, turning half way through.
- Remove wings from oven and toss with Classic Ham Glaze. Place the wings back on the baking pan.
- Turn oven to broil and broil chicken wings until they are lightly browned and crisp on all sides, flipping over as needed. Baste with additional ham glaze if desired. Serve hot.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */