Made With Our
For Quick Pickled Vegetables;
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 small cucumber, shaved
- 1 medium carrot, shaved
For Steam Buns
- 1 package refrigerated home-style buttermilk biscuits
- 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders
- 1 cup Gochujang Sauce, divided
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- In a gallon zip lock bag, combine chicken tenders with ½ cup Gochujang Sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, honey and salt in a medium bowl. Add shaved cucumber and carrot and toss to coat. Cover and set aside until assembly.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard the extra sauce. Grill or pan sear until cooked through. Slice into bite size pieces.
- Remove and separate biscuits from packaging. If making 16 smaller buns, cut each in half, or if making 8 large buns leave them whole. On a surface slightly dusted with flour, gently using a rolling pin to roll out the buns while maintaining a circular shape. Once buns are about ¼” thick, gently fold in half and set aside.
- Heat a large steamer basket with water over medium-high heat. Once boiling, place buns 2” apart on the steamer rack, cover and steam for 12 minutes. Continue until all buns are steamed.
- With a sharp knife, gently open the steamed buns. Fill each with 1-2 Tablespoons additional sauce, chicken, pickled vegetables and garnish with fresh cilantro.