- ½ cup carrots, diced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ pounds ground chicken
- ½ cup Gochujang Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce, rinsed and stem removed
- ½ cup red radish, finely sliced
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, sauté the carrots, onions and garlic in olive oil until softened. Season with salt and pepper, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add ground chicken to pan and return to heat until cooked through. Continue to stir the meat while cooking to help it crumble in the pan.
- Reduce heat. Add the vegetable mixture, Gochujang Sauce and soy sauce to the pan with the ground chicken. Sprinkle with flour and stir until combined.
- Serve with lettuce leaves, radish and cilantro.