Made With Our
- 1 pound carrots, cut in half crosswise, each half cut lengthwise into quarters (or small carrots peeled)
- 2 Tablespoons Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon good-quality flavorful honey
- 2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Put the carrots in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Everyday Extra Virgin Olive Oil, honey, and 2 teaspoons Aged Balsamic Vinegar. Pour over the carrots. Season carrots with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste. Toss gently to combine. Roast the carrots for 10 minutes; toss, and roast for 15 minutes more, or until the carrots are tender and browned in spots.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle a few more drops of vinegar and some sea salt on top. Serve hot or warm.