- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, slightly warmed
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Horseradish Mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup scallions (green onions), finely chopped
- Maine Sea Salt Grinder and pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan place potato chunks and approximately 1 Tablespoon of salt. Fill with water, covering potatoes and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook the potatoes until fork tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and place potatoes back into the pan, off the heat. Mash the potatoes and add butter by Tablespoon, stirring until melted.
- Add goat cheese and cream. Continue blending until creamy and smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients (horseradish, Horseradish Mustard, scallions, salt and pepper). Stir until blended.
- Serve warm. Garnish with additional scallions, if desired.