- In a small sauté pan, warm the avocado oil over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté until it is soft and fragrant. Remove from pan and let cool.
- Add the cannellini beans, garbanzo beans, aioli and oil/garlic mixture to the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse until the mixture begins to come together.
- With the food processor running add the water, 1 Tablespoon at a time, until the dip becomes a uniform, creamy consistency.
- Add the lemon zest, salt and pepper and pulse until combined (add additional salt and pepper to taste if desired).
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and add to the food processor. Process until the rosemary has been combined into the dip.
- Place the dip into the serving dish of choice and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil if desired. Serve with crudité, crackers or crostini.