- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup white wine
- 1.5-2 pounds mussels, rinsed
- ½ bottle Mediterranean Grille Sauce
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons capers, drained
- 4oz feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add white wine and mussels. Cover and bring simmer for 5 minutes, or until mussel shells begin to open. Once mussel shells begin to open, add Mediterranean Grille sauce and toss.
- Continue to cook uncovered for an additional 5 minutes or until the majority of mussels are opened. Toss with parsley and capers until sauce is well dispersed. Sprinkle with feta cheese crumbles before serving.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */