Made With Our
For the waffle:
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam or Red Raspberry Jam
- 6 whole firm ripe peaches, peeled and poached or 2 (16-ounce) cans juice-packed peach halves
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- For the waffles - whisk together the egg, milk or buttermilk, Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix, and butter in a medium bowl until uniformly mixed. Cook waffle batter in a preheated nonstick or greased waffle maker until golden brown. Allow to cool on rack while you make the sweetened whipped cream.
- Whisk cream, sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Heat jam in a small sauce pan or 15-30 seconds in a microwave, until it is pourable, but not too hot.
- Place waffles on serving plates. Spoon jam over waffles, top with sliced peaches and a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with fresh mint and raspberry.