- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup mild Pickled Asparagus (Classic or Spicy), diced
- 1/3 cup Farmhouse Mayo
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Gently place eggs in a medium pot and fill with cold water so the eggs are covered by about an inch. Place over medium-high heat and bring to a slow boil. Continue to cook at a slow boil for 11 minutes. Remove pot from heat, drain then place eggs in an ice bath. Allow the eggs to cool before peeling.
- Once eggs have cooled completely, peel, rinse and dice. Place diced egg in a medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to diced eggs and gently stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve on your favorite toasted bread, with crackers or atop a salad.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */