Made With Our
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Pink Grapefruit Marmalade (or one of our other marmalades)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced lemon zest
- 2 cups of water
- Combine Pink Grapefruit Marmalade, lemon juice, zest and water in a bowl. Mix well. Freeze according to the directions of your ice cream maker, or pour mixture into a metal or glass dish and freeze until solid (12 hours, or overnight).
- If frozen in a dish, cut into chunks, pulse in a food processor just until smooth.
- Refreeze for 6 hours before serving.