Made With Our
- 1 large prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Pizza Sauce
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced in rounds
- 2 Tablespoons kalamata olives, pitted and cut in half
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1-2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic, Sweet Basil or White Truffle oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Top crust with pizza sauce, prosciutto, mozzarella, olives and arugula.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the cheese melts, but does not brown.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with oil. Cut and serve.