- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup Maine Craft Ale Grille Sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 slider rolls
- Shred chicken using two forks until it has all been shredded into bite size pieces. Toss with the Stonewall Kitchen Maine Craft Ale Grille Sauce until it is well coated.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, mustard and honey. Add the coleslaw mix and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Line the bottoms of the slider rolls on your work surface. Top each with about 2 ounces of pulled chicken and 2 tablespoons coleslaw. Place the top bun on each and serve with additional sauce if desired.