Made With Our
- 6 large peaches, cut into wedges
- Grated zest of one lemon
- 1 (13-ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Peach Champagne Jam
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 package Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Scone Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup blanched almonds, toasted, and finely chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly butter a 2 quart non-reactive baking dish.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together, peaches, lemons zest, jam and cornstarch. Pour into prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, add the packet of scone mix with the butter and mix with a fork to incorporate butter. Add cinnamon, almonds and milk and mix well.
- Drop by spoonful over the jam peach mixture in an irregular pattern. Sprinkle top with sugar.
- Bake until crust is browned and fruit is hot, 20-25 minutes.