Made With Our
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes, rinsed and cubed
- 1 cup milk or light cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse potatoes. Cover with cold salted water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until tender.
- While the potatoes cook, heat the milk (or cream) and butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Drain potatoes and smash with a fork or potato masher.
- Add to the potatoes the heated milk with butter, Roasted Garlic Oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mash to desired consistency. Serve hot.