Made With Our
For the Dough:
- 1 ½ cup warm water
- 2 ½ teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus additional as needed
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
For the Pizza:
- 1 Jar Stonewall Kitchen Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, or dessert topping of your choice
- 3-4 cups mini marshmallows
- Roughly crushed graham crackers, optional for garnish
Makes 2, 10” pizzas
- Whisk together the warm water and yeast in the bowl of an electric mixture until frothy. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add in the flour, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and olive oil. With the dough hook attached, mix it until it begins to form a ball and starts to pull away from the sides. Add more flour as needed to create a ball of dough. Allow the dough to beat for 1-2 minutes before removing from mixer.
- Flour a flat surface and knead dough with hands for an additional minute. Form it into a ball and place into a greased bowl and cover with a damp towel. Place in a warm environment and allow to rise until doubled in size, about one hour.
- When dough has risen fully, punch down and remove from bowl.
- Preheat the grill to 500° F.
- Cut the dough in half and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and roll out to a circle that is about 10” across.
- When grill reaches temperature, spray, or lightly brush one side of dough with oil. Place the dough, oil side down, on the grill. Brush the other side with oil and close the lid. Wait about 1-2 minutes, open the grill and rotate the dough. Close and continue cooking another 1-2 minutes, keeping a close eye on the dough to ensure it does not burn.
- Open the grill and flip the dough over. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the grill and allow to cool.
- When ready for your s’mores pizza, preheat your broiler in your oven. Thinly spread Stonewall Kitchen dessert topping over the top of the crust. Cover with mini marshmallows and broil until the marshmallows have browned slightly.
- Remove and cool slightly, sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and serve.