- 8 Tablespoons (1 stick) butter, chilled and chopped
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup Ghost Pepper Jelly
- ¼ cup milk
- Combine butter, flour and salt in food processor – pulse until combined.
- Add cheddar cheese and pulse until combined.
- Pour flour mixture into a separate bowl. Add jelly and combine with a fork, slowly adding milk until it resembles a course meal.
- Turn mixture onto parchment paper (it will be very crumbly) and work quickly to form a log. Wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove from paper and slice into ¼” discs. Place onto parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 375°F until slightly brown, about 18-20 minutes.