Made With Our
- For the croutons-
- 1 (1-pound) Boule, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the dressing-
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Honey Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- For the salad-
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large head Belgian endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 pound steak (such as rib eye, flank or New York strip) grilled or broiled and chilled
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- For the croutons- preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl toss all ingredients. Place on a foil lined and greased baking pan. Bake 20-30 minutes until the croutons are crispy and golden brown.
- For the dressing- in a small bowl whisk together the Spicy Honey Mustard, Roasted Garlic oil, tamari, garlic, honey and oil. Set aside.
- Place salad greens in a large salad bowl. Slice steak into thin strips and add to the salad. top with cheese and croutons. Drizzle dressing over all to lightly coat. Toss and serve immediately.