Made With Our
- 6 puff pastry shells
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 jar Lemon Curd
- 1/4 cup limon Rum
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- Chill stainless steel bowl.
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions and cool.
- In chilled stainless steel bowl, place all berries.
- In separate stainless steel bowl whip Lemon Curd to liquefy.
- Pour 1/2 the rum into the Lemon Curd to loosen and flavor.
- Pour remainder of rum over berries and toss in bowl, very gently.
- Lightly coat the berries with the lemon curd mixture. Spoon berry mixture into pastry shells.
- Garnish with fresh mint.