Made With Our
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs, approximately 36 (1 1/2-inch) cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 5 eggs, separated and room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Tangerine Strawberry Marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- To make vanilla wafer crumbs; place cookies in a food processor and process until fine crumbs are formed.
- Combine wafer crumbs, melted butter and granulated sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Press crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake crust in a 350° F oven for 8 minutes.
- Place egg yolks in a mixer (or use a hand mixer) and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and flour. Add to the egg yolk mixture and beat until combined.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter and marmalade and until melted and smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, salt and half of the marmalade mixture to the egg yolks. Save the remaining half of the marmalade mixture in a small microwave safe bowl. Beat until uniformly blended.
- In a separate bowl, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cheesecake mixture over prepared crust. Place pan in center of the 350° F oven. Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 225 ° F and bake an additional 35-40 minutes or until center of cheesecake barely jiggles when the pan is tapped. Cool completely.
- Once cheesecake is completely cooled, reheat the remaining marmalade/butter mixture and spread evenly across the top of the cake.
- Cheesecake can be prepared a day ahead and kept covered and chilled in the refrigerator.