Made With Our
- 7 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (13-ounce) jar Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Place all filling ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Prepare topping by placing all dry ingredients in a bowl, including shredded cheese.
- Add butter, cutting it in with a pastry blender or two knives. When well blended and crumbly, sprinkle topping on the apples and bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbly.
- Serve warm, topped with ice cream or sweetened whipped cream.