Made With Our
- 8 tart cooking apples, such as McIntosh or Granny Smith
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Marmalade
- Cut apples into quarters, remove stems and core. Cut quarters into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Place apples, water and lemon juice in a large heavy pot with a lid.
- Cook apples over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft but still chunky. Mash with spoon every-so-often.
- When apples are cooked, stir in Orange Cranberry Marmalade.
- Cool and serve warm with sweetened whipped cream or ice cream, or refrigerate and serve cold.