- 1 small sourdough boule
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ripened avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Vinaigrette
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut boule into 1” cubes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the bread cubes onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, tossing once. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, toss with the tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, crumbled bacon and Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Vinaigrette. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.