Made With Our
- 6 sweet potatoes (medium and uniform in size)
- 1 Tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar Chili Starter
- 1/2 cup red and yellow bell pepper, seeded, cored and minced
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernels
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, Manchego)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pierce sweet potatoes with a fork. Place a piece of foil on the bottom of the oven to catch any drips. Bake sweet potatoes for 45-60 minutes, or until the center is soft.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon light olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add ground beef. Cook over medium-high heat and stir until meat is browned. Add black beans and Chili Starter. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Make a slit on the top from end to end of each sweet potato. Pull apart to make a cavity. Spoon chili onto each sweet potato. Top with bell pepper, corn, sour cream, cheese, cilantro and scallions. Serve immediately.