Made With Our
- 1 pound dry pasta (such as cavatappi or rigatoni), prepared as directed
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Ghost Pepper Aioli
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces mild cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F. In a large sauce pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Once melted, add flour and stir until a smooth paste is formed. Slowly pour in milk and cream and whisk continuously until smooth. Bring to boil.
- Continue to stir until the sauce has thickened. Add aioli, honey, garlic powder and onion powder. Stir in ¾ of the each cheese and stir until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in prepared pasta. Pour into baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the sides are bubbling and the top is melted and slightly browned.