- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Lemon Curd
- 2 - 3 cups homemade whipped cream or thawed whipped topping
- 40 - 50 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- Candied Lemon Peel, optional as garnish
- 4, 6oz glass jars
- Place lemon curd and whipped cream into their own individual piping bags. Cut off the tips.
- Pipe a layer of lemon curd into the bottom of each jar. Top with piped layer of whipped cream. Top the whipped cream with a thin layer of cookie crumbles. Continue layering until jars a filled
- Top each jar with a dollop of whipped cream and a few slices of candied lemon peel if desired.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for one hour prior to serving to allow the cookies to soften slightly. Serve chilled.