- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- ¾ cup Mediterranean Grille Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-2 inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, grille sauce, salt, pepper and parsley. Add chicken and toss until all pieces are coated. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Soak 4-6 wooden skewers in water until well saturated. Remove chicken from refrigerator and place onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning to sear each side. Continue grilling until chicken is cooked through. Serve with over a Greek salad or with a side of rice and vegetables.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */