Made With Our
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Mustard
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 6 Tablespoons bottled clam broth
- 2 Tablespoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, mashed
- Whole wheat flour generously seasoned with salt, pepper and thyme leaves
- 4 (5-6 ounce) fish fillets, skin on (such as red snapper, haddock, or talapia)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- Blend Roasted Garlic Mustard, cream, clam broth, parsley and capers together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place seasoned flour in a flat dish and coat snapper fillets on both sides.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add fillets flesh side down and sauté over medium heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Turn fish with a long metal spatula, and sauté second side for 3 minutes. Transfer to a heated platter or plates while finishing sauce.
- Wipe out skillet if there are burned bits. Pour in mustard cream mixture, bring to a boil and allow to reduce briefly. Spoon over fish and serve.