- Place cookies into a food processor and process until it is of sand-like consistency. Set aside 2 Tablespoons of crumbled cookies.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until softened. Add the Sea Salt Caramel Sauce and beat until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the mixer bowl and add the cookies. Place back on the mixer and beat on the lowest setting until the mixture is well combined.
- Remove bowl and with an ice cream scoop, being to scoop out 1-1 ½ inch balls. Roll each between your hands to create a truffle. Gently set them on a parchment lined baking sheet and continue until all of the mixture has been used. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 2 tablespoons of reserved cookie crumbles and the sea salt.
- Once the truffles have hardened in the refrigerator, melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl that is free of any water. Once melted and smooth, begin to dip the truffles into the white chocolate making sure they are completely enrobed. Place them back onto the parchment lined pan and sprinkle with a bit of the cookie and sea salt mixture.
- Refrigerate truffles until serving.