Made With Our
- 1 boule (round bread loaf to serve dip in)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 cup Organic Spicy Corn & Tomato Relish
- 4 ounces chopped canned green chilies
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of the boule. With a paring knife, cut out the center of the bread to make a cavity to hold the dip. Make sure the bottom of the loaf remains about 1-inch thick. Cut removed bread into cubes to be served with the dip.
- Combine the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium size bowl. Mix until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon dip into the boule. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the dip is hot and bubbly. Serve warm with bread cubes, crackers, tortilla chips or carrots.