- ½ yellow onion, diced
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¾ cup Bacon Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 5 slices bacon, thin cut
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place sauté pan over medium heat and add oil, garlic, pepper, onion and carrots. Sauté until tender, about 5-8 minutes. Pour into bowl and let cool.
- In a small saucepan, add ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Bacon Ketchup and brown sugar. Heat over low heat until sauce begins to bubble and thicken slightly and then remove from heat.
- Once vegetables have cooled, add ranch seasoning, egg, breadcrumbs, ¼ cup ketchup and ground turkey. Combine well with hands.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, shape the mixture into 5 mini loaves. Wrap each loaf in one slice of bacon and tuck the ends under the loaves slightly.
- Divide ketchup and brown sugar mixture amongst the 5 loaves and spread evenly on top.
- Bake for 1 hour, until bacon is crisp and meatloaf is cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 160°F.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */