Made With Our
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1, 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Ghost Pepper Aioli
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 ½ cups frozen corn
- 2 cups Monteray Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 scallion, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a small sauce pan, add oil and saute over medium heat, red bell pepper, red onion and garlic until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Turn heat down to low and add block of cream cheese, stirring until it is melted and smooth. Add aioli, sour cream, corn, 1.5 cups cheese, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until combined.
- Transfer to baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling. Garnish with chopped scallions and serve warm with tortilla chips.
*If you wish to make this dish spicier, you can add more aioli and decrease the amount of sour cream.