Made With Our
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine beer, Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce and Red Pepper Jelly in a large, deep skillet. Bring mixture to a boil just to melt jelly. Add brisket, cover tightly, and bake in oven until very tender, 3-3 1/2 hours.
- If preferred, cook over a low flame on top of stove, regulating heat so liquid only simmers. Turn once or twice during cooking.
- When done, remove meat, allow to stand briefly, and either pull apart into shreds or cut across the grain into slices.
- Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with plenty of the pan gravy.
Pressure Cooker Instructions:
- Set the pressure cooker to sauté. Season brisket with salt and pepper and cut into pieces if it is too large to fit into the pot. When the pot is hot, brown all sides of the meat and set aside.
- While the pot is still set to sauté, add the beer, grill sauce and red pepper jelly and bring to a simmer, whisking until the jelly has melted.
- Add the brisket back to the pot. Cover, close valve and select high pressure for 60 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, allow it to naturally release pressure for 15 minutes. At that time, you can quick release the remaining pressure and carefully open the pot.
- Remove the meat and set the pot back to sauté. Reduce the sauce until thickened, add in fresh chopped parsley and serve with the brisket.