Made With Our
For the bottom crust:
- ¾ cup allpurpose flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 8 Tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, cold and cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
For the crisp topping:
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- ¼ cup allpurpose flour
- ¾ cup old fashioned oatmeal
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare an 8x8 inch pan by spraying it well with non-stick cooking spray and lining it with parchment paper so that the parchment comes up the side and hangs over the edge.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and baking powder for the bottom crust. Add the butter and egg yolk and cut it into the flour mixture with a pastry cutter or fork until the mixture resembles a wet sand.
- With floured fingers, press the bottom crust evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Gently spread the blueberry jam evenly on top of the crust.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients into a bowl. With your fingers, mix them together, being sure to work the butter into the mixture. When it is mostly uniform and can form a clump in your palm, sprinkle it on top of the jam.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the jam has begun to bubble through and the crisp topping has browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting.