Made With Our
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- Coleslaw, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Trim silver skin and fat from pork tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Apply Boozy Bacon Barbecue Sauce with a basting brush. Fold foil over pork and pinch top and ends to seal well.
- Bake 45-60 minutes until very tender. Pull pork into shreds with two forks. Add additional sauce and season with salt and pepper. Serve on buns with coleslaw.