- 2 Slices Thick Cut Bacon, diced
- 1 pound shaved Brussels sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoons Bourbon Bacon Jam
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Saute bacon until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Drain bacon grease leaving approximately 2 tablespoons behind in the pan.
- Return the pan to medium-low heat and saute minced garlic for one minute. Add shaved Brussels sprouts and saute until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add bacon, salt, pepper, vinegar and Bourbon Bacon Jam and mix until combined. Remove from heat and add toasted walnuts. Serve warm.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */