- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or prepare a pizza stone according to stones directions.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk until light and frothy. Warm a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 2 Tablespoons of butter and swirl around pan until melted. Once melted, add the egg mixture. Allow it to sit until you can see the bottom start to cook. Begin to scramble the eggs with a silicon spatula.
- Add the Canadian bacon, salt, pepper and cheese and mix until it is all well incorporated. Continue to cook the eggs until they are cooked through and immediately remove from heat.
- Divide the pizza dough into 8 sections. Roll out each section on a floured surface to be about ¼” thick circle. Place 1-2 tablespoons of jelly in the center of four of the dough circles. Divide the egg mixture evenly and make a rounded pile on top of the jelly, leaving the outer inch empty.
- Top each egg mixture with a dough circle and pinch the top and bottom dough edges together all the way around to ensure there are no leaks while cooking.
- With a sharp, thin knife blade, cut small slits at the top of each calzone.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Brush the tops of each calzone with butter and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until calzones have browned.
*Calzones can also be stored in refrigerator and reheated in oven, toasted oven or air fryer when ready to eat.