- Preheat oven to 400°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or prepare a pizza stone according to stone's directions.
- Toss the chicken breast in the buffalo wing sauce until it is well incorporated.
- Divide the pizza dough into 4 sections. Roll out one section on a floured surface to be about ¼” thick circle. Line half of the circle with ¼ of the blue cheese and ¼ of the mozzarella cheese, leaving the outer 1” empty.
- Top the cheese with ½ cup of the buffalo chicken. Fold the empty dough over the chicken and to create a half circle and pinch the edges together well with floured fingers. Roll the edges inward to create a good seal.
- Place the calzones onto the prepared pans. With a sharp knife, make 2-3 slits along the top to allow air out and brush the tops with olive oil. If desired, sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until calzones have browned.
- Serve hot with Bacon Ranch dressing for dipping.
*Calzones can also be stored in refrigerator and reheated in oven, toasted oven or air fryer when ready to eat.