Made With Our
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces Manchego cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 Ciabatta rolls, halved horizontally
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Aioli
- 1 (12-oz) jar roasted red bell peppers packed in oil, drained and sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 avocados, peeled, pit removed and mashed
- Butterfly or pound chicken breasts to ½-inch thickness. Cut into four pieces. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken 4-6 minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Reduce heat to low. Place sliced cheese over each breast and cover skillet. When cheese has melted remove chicken from pan.
- Place the lettuce on the bottom half of each ciabatta roll. Spread about 2 Tablespoons Chipotle Aioli over the lettuce then layer the chicken, bell pepper, and bacon slices. Spread the mashed avocado over the bacon. Cover with ciabatta roll top. Serve immediately.