- 6 (5-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Italian Dressing
- 4 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup light cream or milk
- 6 Tablespoons basil, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bulb fennel, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Marinate the chicken in Classic Italian Dressing for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Bake chicken 20 minutes or until just done. (Chicken should have an internal temperature of 165 degree F.)
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until done. Heat cream and butter.
- Mash potatoes with warmed cream and butter mixture and season with salt and pepper and basil.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan. Add fennel, curry, and garlic.
- Sauté on medium for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken on mashed potatoes topped with the curried fennel.