Made With Our
For the mustard sauce:
- 1/4 cup Traditional Pub Mustard or Maine Craft Ale Mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Horseradish Aioli
- 2 Tablespoons Irish Dry Stout (optional)
- 2 cups small red potatoes, 1/2-inch dice
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 flour or corn taco size tortillas
- 2 cups corned beef, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup kale, stems removed, sliced thin
- 1 cup Irish cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Whisk together the mustard, sour cream, aioli and Guinness in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Place oven rack in middle of oven. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper to taste until well coated. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 35-45 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven until warm, 5-10 minutes.
- Combine cabbage and kale.
- Serve tacos topped with a drizzle of mustard sauce and chopped parsley.