Made With Our
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4- 1/2 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 ounces goat cheese
- 1/3 cup candied pecans
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish or Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Basil or parsley for garnish
All the flavors of Thanksgiving in one bite!
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a bowl combine the sweet potatoes, olive oil, orange zest and salt and pepper. Toss to evenly coat the sweet potato rounds. Place them on a large rimmed baking sheet without touching each other.
- Bake the sweet potatoes 10-15 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cook time, until they are golden.
- Transfer to a serving tray and top each round with goat cheese, pecans, and New England Cranberry Relish or Cranberry Horseradish Sauce.
- Combine the honey and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over the tops of the rounds and garnish with basil. Serve immediately.