Made With Our
- 1 (9.7-ounce) bar bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Raspberry Syrup
- Fresh or dried fruit, pound cake, ladyfingers, marshmallows or granola bars
- In the top of a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the chocolate, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in butter until incorporated.
- In a heavy saucepan, heat cream over moderate heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add cream mixture to chocolate and stir until smooth. Then stir in syrup.
- Serve Fondue in a fondue pot with trendy forks, napkins and all.