Made With Our
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts cut in half lengthwise, with the ends left on
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, roasted
- Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing, Olive Oil & Balsamic Dressing or Rose Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Brush olive oil over the romaine lettuce hearts and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat cut side down 2-3 minutes total, turning occasionally.
- Place on a serving platter and top with tomatoes, olives and pine nuts.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.