- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and aioli until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Drain the can of artichoke hearts and discard the liquid. Chop the artichokes to approximately ½” pieces.
- Remove the bowl from the electric mixer and, by hand, fold in the artichoke hearts. Fold in approximately ¾ of both the feta and parmesan cheese, saving the remaining for the top.
- Spread the dip into a baking dish, allowing it to fill the dish about ¾ of the way to prevent it from bubbling over. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and place uncovered in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the edges are bubbling.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired and serve with Stonewall Kitchen Simple White Crackers or Avocado Oil Crackers.
/* AudioEye Tag Added on 3/5/20 */